Friday, February 6, 2009

A New Trend...?

Are we seeing a new fashion trend in scrubs?
I think we all need to start wearing these stylish suspenders! They are not only pleasing to the eye but they are practicle too! You will never have to worry about your scrub pants falling down or your top gaping again!


6 comments:

Abbie said...

That is seriously hilarious!!! I love it :)

Janice said...

Oh my sakes, I look like an idiot! At least I'm not as famous as Michael Phelps when I act like a dork, pretty sure this won't end up on TV.

iliana said...

oh i love it! janice i expect you to wear those when we work together next friday!!

Janice said...

Iliana, if I wear them you can catch a ride in the left pant leg :-)

Jade said...

i love this!!! so glad i was working to see this first hand! you girls make it fun to come to work!

Aimee said...

Sad but true, they are needed at times. Maybe you could start making a lot of money selling those! You guys are hilarious