
Enough with the snow already! It beautiful while it is new and fresh but that does not last very long. My poor car keeps getting stuck in the snow and I have fallen twice on the ice walking down our nice steep driveway:) How much longer til spring?


The little girls decided to read some books on the couch and of course they read their favorite- the Halloween cook book.


Savanna decided to take a nap with "fat face" in the middle of the kitchen floor -

Everybody came to our house after Grady's talk on Sunday. (PS Grady did and awesome job He will be and awesome missionary!) Savanna walked around our house all day in just her tights it was awes.
4 comments:
I totally agree with you im so ready for spring, and fat face is a little scary lookin...
I am so sick of that stupid halloween cookbook. Is that the original fat face? I thought she was all plastic.
There was only one fat face, so of course that was the original. That Halloween cookbook really is annoying, no wonder mom is always trying to send it home with us. Lucky for you, she hasn't succeeded! Missed ya last night.
your blog is great I love the pics. hope you are doing good We are great I have to say the weather here rocks, and as beautiful as your snow pics are I'll take my ugly brown grass because it is so warm here.
Post a Comment